I finally figured it out. I know now how to attach a controller to Light Show Pro and configure a string of pixel leds to work. Amazingly I also figured out how to program the lights to do stuff that looks pretty cool. While my construction ideas on how to make the “megatree” found some minor issues, I reckon I got it 90% right. Next year the tree will go on the roof and this will be so much easier for me to assemble. I also changed my icicles to use the newer white pixel leds, from the old style leds and made them 3D out of coreflute. Click here for a short video of the lights. Xmas 2013 Previous News items